Pastor Scott reminds us that it is time to roll up our sleeves and get to work. Quit dating church and let’s get on with this thing. Stop playing. Our salvation is not based on our feelings or our circumstances. It’s based on the blood of Jesus Christ.
- The church is the bride of Christ. It is not a dormitory for sleeping saints. It is a barracks for Christ’s warriors.
- Don’t slip back into your old ways of living. You didn’t know any better before.
- Only the sacrificial blood of Jesus Christ was sufficient to pay the ransom for our sins.
- The more we taste God’s goodness, the less we desire the temptations of the world.
- We are obedient when we love other people and we love other people when we are obedient.